Mold Removal Services in Prescott
When you are face-to-face with a water damage or mold emergency, every second counts. You are literally on the clock, as water damage will worsen within 24 to 48 hours. By that time, mold and mildew will have begun to grow and spread throughout your property. Something has to give. You need 24/7 emergency water removal from your Prescott Emergency Water Pros. Using the most advanced restoration equipment available in the field, our restoration technicians are adept at cleaning water damage fast.
As a homeowner or businessperson, it is important to know that it only takes a day or two before mold begins to grow and spread. Mold spores act like seeds that travel through the air. As they transfer from one surface to the next the spores grow where they land. Because of the speed at which it grows, it takes an expert to fully eradicate it from your home or office. Prescott Emergency Water Pros is licensed and certified for all mold remediation services whether large or small. With years of experience, our professionals are effective in carefully containing, removing, cleaning, and preventing secondary contamination.
By hiring Prescott Emergency Water Pros for your professional mold removal, you are benefitting your home, environment, and the people that live or work there — especially those with asthma or allergies.
Understanding Mold Removal
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or on a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Our certified technicians have the training and experience to: identify moisture sources, evaluate mold growth (visible or suspected), to contain damage to the smallest area possible, physically remove contamination, to dry materials to ensure that mold will not return, and to perform or recommend procedures for returning your property to a pre-loss condition.
Give us a call today to schedule your free service quote on all our mold removal services. We proudly serve the Prescott area. Our technicians will visit your property to discuss your options for your mold removal services. We’re here to help, so call us to learn more about our services today.